Table of content
- What Is the Peter Millar Return and Refund Policy?
- How Can You Return an Item to Peter Millar?
- How Do I Return or Exchange a Gift?
- How Long Does It Take to Process a Return or Refund?
- Can I Return a Peter Millar Item Without the Original Box or Package?
- Can I Return a Peter Millar Item Without a Receipt?
- How Can I Contact Peter Millar's Customer Service?
Peter Millar is known for his classic, elegant and sophisticated style, as well as his high quality fabrics and craftsmanship, so maybe you love Peter Millar and have purchased some of his items online or in a store. But sometimes things don't turn out the way you expected. Maybe you need a different fit, a new color or a fresh style. Maybe you've been given a gift you don't like. In this post, we'll take a look at Peter Millar's return and refund policy and clear up some of the questions customers often have about it. We'll also share our opinions on how easy and fair their policy is, based on our research.
What Is the Peter Millar Return and Refund Policy?
Peter Millar is a brand that cares about customer satisfaction. That's why it offers a flexible and free return and exchange policy for online orders placed within the United States. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it or exchange it for another item of your choice within 60 days of purchase, as long as it meets the following conditions:
- The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered and in its original condition.
- Refund will be made to the original form of payment, less shipping charges.
- The exchange can be made for the same item in another size or color, or for another item of equal or lesser value.
If you purchased your item at a Peter Millar physical store, you may also return or exchange it at any other Peter Millar physical store, following the same conditions above. You only need to present your original receipt and the item in its original condition. However, you cannot return or exchange items purchased at a physical Peter Millar store through the Peter Millar website.
How Can You Return an Item to Peter Millar?
To initiate a return or exchange an item, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Returns Center on their website and enter your order number and email address.
- Select the item(s) that you want to return and the reason for returning them.
- Print the prepaid return label that will be emailed to you.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original packaging or a similar box.
- Attach the return label to the outside of the box and drop it off at any FedEx location.
You will receive an email confirmation when your return is processed. The refund will be issued to your original form of payment within 10 business days of receiving your return. The shipping cost is not refundable, unless the item is defective or damaged.
How Do I Return or Exchange a Gift?
If you received a Peter Millar item as a gift and want to return or exchange it, you can follow the same steps as above. However, you must enter the order number and email address of the person making the gift. Instead of getting a refund to the original form of payment, you will receive a merchandise credit that you can use online or in-store for the amount of the returned item, which you can use to purchase anything on their website.
How Long Does It Take to Process a Return or Refund?
According to their website, it takes about 10 business days for them to receive and process your return or exchange. Once they process your return, they will issue your refund or e-gift card within 3 business days. Depending on your bank or credit card company, it may take another 3-5 business days for the refund to appear on your account.
Can I Return a Peter Millar Item Without the Original Box or Package?
You can return a Peter Millar item without the original box or package, as long as it is in its original condition and has all the tags attached. However, it is recommended that you use the original box or package if possible, to ensure that the item is protected during transit.
Can I Return a Peter Millar Item Without a Receipt?
You can return a Peter Millar item without the original box or package, as long as you have the return form and the prepaid shipping label. However, they recommend that you use the original packaging if possible, to protect the item from damage during transit.
How Can I Contact Peter Millar's Customer Service?
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, product, or experience with Peter Millar, you can reach out to their customer service team in several ways. Here are some of the options you have:
- Call them at 1-888-926-0255. Their phone lines are open Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. You can speak to a knowledgeable representative who will assist you with your inquiry.
- Email them at [email protected]. You can expect a response within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. You can also use their online contact form to send them a message.
- Chat with them on their website. You can find the chat icon at the bottom right corner of any page on their website. Their chat service is available Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. You can get instant answers to your questions from a live agent.
- Visit their FAQ page. You can find answers to some of the most common questions about shipping, returns, sizing, gift cards, and more on their FAQ page.
To sum up, Peter Millar has a nice and fair policy for returns and refunds. You can send back any item you don’t like for free within two months of buying it, and get your money back in the same way you paid within two weeks. The policy also takes care of items that are broken or faulty, or if you want to swap them for a different size or color. The only drawback is that the policy does not apply to international orders. The return and refund policy of Peter Millar deserves 4 stars out of 5, because it is simple and generous, but it could be more inclusive for international customers.