Table of content
- Hollister Return Policy
- Can I Return an Item to Hollister Without the Box or Original Package?
- Can I Return an Item to Hollister After Using It?
- How Long Do I Have To Return an Item to Hollister?
- Does Hollister Accept Returns and Exchanges Without a Receipt?
- Does Hollister Accept Holiday Returns?
- Does Hollister Accept Returns For Promotional Sales?
- Does Hollister Offer Full Refunds?
- How Long Do Hollister Refunds Take?
- Does Hollister Accept Returns on Gift Cards?
- Can You Return an Online Purchase to a Hollister Physical store?
- What's Hollister's Customer Service Phone Number?
- How To Return a Hollister Item (Step-By-Step Guide)
- How Do I Check My Hollister Order Status?
- What Items Can You Not Return To Hollister?
Hollister Return Policy
Hollister aims to provide premium products to all its customers. If you do not like your purchases, they offer a Hollister return policy for goods maintained in the original condition. The policy is available within 30 days (60 days if purchased at a US store), subject to the policy terms of the location of return.
Apparel maintained in its original condition can be returned or exchanged at the store where it was purchased. Note that returns cannot be made across brands, meaning purchases from Hollister Co. can only be returned within the same brand and not across the Abercrombie & Fitch brand.
Returns are also accepted in-store and cannot be mailed to the stores where purchases are made in-store. Merchandise bought at outlets can only be returned at the outlet location within the same brand in the country of purchase
Can I Return an Item to Hollister Without the Box or Original Package?
There should not be any concern when returning an item without the original packaging. According to the Hollister return policy, you only need your original receipt, invoice, or order confirmation for a successful return or refund. Ensure that these are presented during your in-store return or when shipping for online returns. The orders should also be in USD to allow for easy refunds if the purchase is made within the US.
Can I Return an Item to Hollister After Using It?
The Hollister return policy allows for returns and exchanges even after their use. They, however, need to be returned within 30 days (60 days if purchased at a US store) in their original condition. It makes it easy for Hollister to resell the products without any damage expenses.
How Long Do I Have To Return an Item to Hollister?
You have 30 days to return the merchandise to the store and country of purchase. This period lasts up to 60 days for products purchased within US stores. The item in question has to be maintained in the original condition for a successful return or exchange and accompanied by the original receipt.
Does Hollister Accept Returns and Exchanges Without a Receipt?
Hollister will accept returns without a receipt. If you also want to exchange your purchases without a receipt, Hollister has no limitations as long as you have the proper credentials. This will require a form of identification such as a driver's license or an alternative form of ID. If your credentials are valid, you will get merchandise credit at Hollister's lowest recorded selling price.
For returns made within the US, the company utilizes an electronic system to monitor returns and may limit and refuse exchanges for customers with multiple unreceipted returns.
If making unreceipted returns in another country, you are eligible for merchandise credit at Hollister's lowest recorded selling price.
Does Hollister Accept Returns With an Exchange Receipt or a Valid Gift Receipt?
If you have an exchange receipt or a valid gift receipt, you can still return or exchange your purchases at Hollister. In such cases, you will be eligible for a merchandise credit valued at the initial payment amount. Note that if you received a gift card as a gift, the merchandise credit will be issued in the form of a new gift card.
It's worth noting that if you received a gift card and used it to purchase an item that you wish to return, the refund will be issued in the form of a new gift card. Also, if you received a gift with your purchase and decide to return the purchase, you must also return the gift
Does Hollister Accept Holiday Returns?
The Hollister return policy also covers holiday returns for products bought between November 1 and December 31. The refund policy is available to customers through January 31 of the following year. Products in the original condition are eligible for a full refund of the actual purchase price to be paid in the initial form of payment.
Does Hollister Accept Returns For Promotional Sales?
If you return merchandise bought during a promotional offer, Hollister may reduce the return amount or the coupon. This makes it possible for the company to adequately estimate the amount to refund after adjusting for the return conditions.
Does Hollister Offer Full Refunds?
If the return conditions align with the Hollister return policy, you will get a full refund of the item's value. The refund will be valued on the initial form and the payment amount. If the returns are made after 30 days (60 days if bought within a US store location), you are eligible for merchandise credit valued on the initial payment amount.
How Long Do Hollister Refunds Take?
Generally, Hollister refunds take about 14 days from the day of return. If your request for a refund checks out, you can expect to get your funds through the payment method you used for your purchase. The payment may take time to reflect in your account, with occasional delays likely to be experienced.
Does Hollister Accept Returns on Gift Cards?
Unfortunately, Hollister does not accept returns of gift cards. These sales are final, with merchandise credits also falling under these terms. Only a legal requirement can overturn this decision. While gift cards and merchandise credits are a common form of purchase within the US, these may not be available in other regions of operation.
Can You Return an Online Purchase to a Hollister Physical store?
Hollister allows for online returns as long as the Hollister return policy process is initiated within 60 days of the shipment. Once this time has lapsed, refunds for your purchases will be in the form of an e-gift card sent to the email address used for the purchase.
If you have no invoice and need to make a return or exchange for your online purchase, make sure that you print your order confirmation email and place it on the return package.
If you prefer to skip the online prompt for your return, make sure you use the stated address. However, Hollister will not cover the shipping costs. The return package should be received and processed at Hollister's distribution center within 60 days of the online order shipment date. This will allow you to qualify for a refund sent to your initial payment method or through an e-gift card.
What's Hollister's Customer Service Phone Number?
Hollister's customer number is +1-925-359-2568 and is operational between 7.00 am -12.00 am EST.
Does Hollister Offer Chat Support?
Hollister offers a live chat session, allowing you to talk to a customer service representative whenever you need to.
How To Return a Hollister Item (Step-By-Step Guide)
The Hollister return policy offers two ways to return any unsatisfactory items, either online or in-store.
To initiate an online return, follow these steps:
- Visit the Hollister website and proceed to the help drop-down menu.
- Click for online returns, after which you will be directed to online returns and exchanges.
- Scroll to the return or exchange of merchandise purchased online and proceed to the prompt.
- Enter your order number and email address if you do not have an account, and look up your order.
- Alternatively, you can sign in with your Hollister account and view your order history. Here, you can either use Hollister's premade mailing label or your courier of choice. The premade label will attract a small shipping fee to be deducted from your refund.
If using a courier of your choice, ensure that your return package has a printout of your order confirmation email. The address of your shipment order should go out to Hollister's at :
Hollister Co. Returns
100 Hollister Co. Way
New Albany, OH 43054
To initiate an in-store return, follow these steps:
- Prepare your item and the required identification credentials and proof of purchase.
- Visit the store of purchase
- Request the in-store personnel to process your refund or return per your preference.
How Do I Check My Hollister Order Status?
Hollister offers various ways to check your order status, as listed below:
- To check online, go to the home page and click on the help drop-down menu. Next, click on customer help. From here, proceed to order help and click on track my order. Enter your order number and the email address listed on your purchase order. Click track order, allowing you to view the status of your order.
- Alternatively, you can also utilize any of the order help support tools to view the status of your order, allowing you to view past and recent orders and returns. If you prefer your order shipped to a new location, this order help tool makes it possible while allowing you to cancel your order depending on how far it is in the shipment process.
- Phone call. You can also call Hollister at +1-925-359-2568 between 7.00 am -12.00 am EST with customer support helping you with any issues with your order shipment.
What Items Can You Not Return To Hollister?
Hollister does not accept items that are not in a resalable condition for both in-store and online returns. If using the latter, the return package should have a copy of the original invoice and the original payment method, failure to which the company will also not accept the return.
We give Hollister a return policy of 3.5 out of 5 based on the fact they give customers ample time to return items with a policy favorable for orders purchased within their US nationwide stores. However, the time taken to review and process the returns is concerning and may be a significant setback to the customers, hence the score.